Sunday, March 26, 2006

Meet my sister!

I got to see my real sister today for the first time since I was 8 weeks old!!! Wow she got big! But then so did I! She is really pretty, isn't she? I was much happier at the dog park this time since I've grown up a lot since the last time I was there. There was a little puppy there that I was playing with that is the age and size that I was when Mommy and Daddy brought me home. I think Mommy wanted to bring him home with us!


Are we there yet? I'm so excited!


Meet Lucy!





So do we look alike?


Cute little puppy!



Look how bushy Lucy's tail is - I wonder why she is furrier than me


1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Nichole said...

Awe, Hello sister!!
How cute that they got to see each other. They look so much alike, but still different.. like people siblings... how fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home